WHAT IS A VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE?
A sales receipt (image or PDF) from an UVify Official Store or Authorized Reseller that shows all of the following:
- Date of Purchase
- Product description of the UVify product
- Authorized UVify Retailer name that is clearly visible
- Price paid for products
- Invoice or an Invoice Number
WHAT IS NOT A VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE?
Any type of receipts following below cannot be a valid proof.
- Sales receipt/invoice showing that product was sold as "open box" / "incomplete" or "used" clearance deal
- Sales receipt/invoice of second-hand purchase
- Sales receipt/invoice from non-authorized reseller, online auction site, liquidator, or clearing house
- Sales receipt/invoice that has been edited or altered in anyway
- Canceled check
- Credit card statement
- Shipping confirmation email