All product returns must be processed with a Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA #). NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA #.
RMAs issued by UVify are valid for ten (10) business days only, and product must be returned to UVify within this time frame. RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued.
Due to manufacturers' policies, UVify cannot accept returns of the following items for exchange, replacement or credit for any reason: Fat Shark, Avegant, Connex, and FrSky. Dead on Arrival (DOA) or defective merchandise can be returned for repair only to an authorized service center. UVify reserves the right to add additional manufacturers to this list as manufacturer policies change, manufacturer goes out of business or if product was specially ordered.
To obtain an RMA#, fill out and submit the online RMA # request form, or contact a UVify representative directly at UVify.com.
Your request will be emailed to the Customer Service department for review, or you can call Customer Service at +1 (628) 888-6336. A customer service representative will assign you an RMA # and assist you with any questions you may have. Customer Service business hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
Please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA #: customer name, invoice number, serial number, and the nature of the problem. All can be found on your invoice.
Please note that the following products cannot be returned:
Special order items
- Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns
- Open units, units that require re-boxing, or units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Closeout, re-manufactured, and refurbished products
- Items that have undergone revisions without being assigned a new part number by the manufacturer
All returns MUST: be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing material, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer's boxes, and contain all accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA #. DO NOT WRITE ON THE MANUFACTURER'S BOX. UVify strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
1. Defective and DOA product must be reported to Customer Service within 7 days of receipt of the shipment. The product will be repaired, replaced or credited according to the manufacturer's warranty.
2. All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product, damaged product or overages) must be reported to Customer Service within 3 business days after receipt of the shipment.
3. All non-defective returns must be reported to Customer Service within 3 business days after receipt of the shipment. A restocking fee of 15% will apply to cover the cost of the return.
**Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. UVify will issue a store credit for the cost of one-way shipping for returns that are our error.
There is no restocking fee if the product is unopened and if the purchase and the return both occur within: AL, CO, HI, IA, MS, OH, OK, SC and where prohibited by law. The restocking fee will be taxed in select states.